- 1 cup grapeseed oil
- 1.5 cup sugar or coconut sugar
- 4 egg replacer or 2 flax eggs
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease a square baking pan.
- Mix together the oil, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add eggs and mix until well combined.
- Combine flour, cacao, baking powder and salt.
- Slowly add to the egg mixture until well combined.
- Pour into the pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes. Let rest for 20-30 mins to cool and put in fridge to harden crust
1 Flax egg
1T of golden flax seed powder
3T of water