- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 large red chilli (seeds removed) chopped
- 2 med/large carrot chopped
- 1-2 cups mushrooms chopped
- 3 large garlic pieces minced
- 2 cups green beans choppped
- 1/4 small red cabbage chopped
- 1 bunch baby broccoli chopped
- 1 red capsicum chopped
- 1 bunch pak choy chopped
- 1 bunch bok choy chopped
- 1/2 bunch kale chopped
- 1-2 cups baby spinach
Small handful of coriander (add at end when serving)
- Add small amount of water to saute veggies in.
- Add onion and chili stir and simmer 1-2 minutes
- Add carrots and stir 1 minute or so
- Add mushrooms and garlic stir
- Add red cabbage stir gently
- Add green beans and stir gently
- Add baby broccoli and capsicum gently stir
- add pak & bok choy and simmer 1 minute then gently fold through
- add kale simmer 1 minute
- add baby spinach and stir through.
Adjust simmer times for how crunchy you like your veggies….
Add coriander to serve and your favourite sauce.